© Photo Courtesy of Oggi Foods
Oggi wanted to create the perfect pizza crust after seeing so many people struggle to find great-tasting gluten-free pizza. Their goal is to cater not only to people who have celiac disease but also to anyone who simply wants great-tasting pizza. Keeping up with the Better-for-you food market, Oggi has also teamed up with Beyond Meat® to create 100 percent plant-based/vegan pizzas. These Beyond Meat® pizzas will have even non-vegans looking for a second slice!
Each crust is hand-stretched and stone-baked, delivering a truly traditional-style pizza. The company only uses extra virgin olive oil when making their delicious gluten-free crusts, holding taste and quality to the highest of standards.
Oggi strives to create the best frozen products that are delicious, nutritious, and allergen-free. Their gluten-free crusts are the only ones in the industry with rising air pockets and have won multiple awards, including the Canadian Grand Prix Award and the Sysco Cutting Edge Solutions Award. By combining Italian traditions and modern innovation, Oggi has created the best gluten-free pizza on the market!
Oggi Food’s gluten-free pizza is easy to prepare, allowing you more time to enjoy company at the table!
Check out all their pizzas at oggifoods.com
Gluten-Free Arugula Prosciutto Pizza
- Oggi’s Award Winning Cauliflower Crust
- Fresh mozzarella
- 4-6 thin slices of prosciutto (about 3 oz.)
- Fresh arugula
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Place balsamic vinegar in a small skillet or saucepan and cook over medium heat. Stir frequently for about 7-10 minutes until it bubbles and reduces to a thick, syrupy consistency. Set aside and let it cool.
- Remove Oggi’s cauliflower crust from the freezer and let thaw for approximately 5-7 min.
- Top the pizza dough with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, sliced mozzarella cheese, and shredded parmesan.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place pizza in the oven and bake for 12-16 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble. The exact time will vary depending on your oven/cooking equipment.
- Remove pizza out of the oven and place onto your cutting board.
- Top pizza with some more parmesan, fresh arugula, and a drizzle of your balsamic reduction.
- Slice, serve and ENJOY!
Oggi Foods is a pioneer in producing gourmet and authentic gluten-free Italian pizzas. Our story originates in the Naples region of Southern Italy.