© Courtesy of Sunset at the Palms Resort
Sunset at the Palms is an adults-only, all-inclusive luxury boutique resort in Negril, Jamaica, for people who want a pampered, serene, get-away-from-the chaos-of-life vacation. There might be a resort somewhere with a beach as lovely, food as good, grounds as beautiful, or service as impressive, but there is not one that can stand with Sunset at the Palms on allfour points.
All five senses are rewarded here: taste, sight, scent, hearing and touch. That’s our Sensory Magic. Our private beach club on Bloody Bay is the least crowded part of the seven-mile beach and has fantastic, selfie-worthy views at sunset.
The food here is different from what you’d expect at an all-inclusive resort. That is to say, it’s excellent—at the Chef’s Showcase, the Lotus Leaf restaurant and our Jamaica Palms open-table dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner, you’ll find mouth-watering eats and flavors that will have you coming back for more.
It’s a gorgeous place. Treehouse accommodations are surrounded by what is practically a jungle, with flowers, birds, tree frogs and everything that goes with it, with meandering walkways all around. The main section is natural wood and open air. You come here to be at one with nature, not at one with steel and concrete.
Everybody says they have a great staff, but at Sunset at the Palms, it’s the guests who say it. “Come as a guest, stay as a friend, return as family” is not an empty slogan. It’s reality. You don’t have to be in the middle of anybody else’s rock-and-roll vacation. Sunset at the Palms is all about serenity. Tranquility. Peace. Chill.
CELEBRATE YOUR FIVE SENSES
Explore natural beauty in a lush garden-like setting, with meandering walkways lined with tropical plants and beautiful flowers that bloom in our warm, sunny island climate.
Enjoy the aroma of lemongrass when you enter your spacious and comfortable accommodations, which will reduce stress and immediately uplift your mood.
Wake up to sweet melodies from hummingbirds perched at your window. Relax in a hammock, lounge on your private veranda, or stroll along our pristine white-sand beach.
Meet Betty and Royal Brown, a pair of goats who are official members of the resort’s groundskeeping crew. Guests can interact with our friendly pets, who crave attention from all passersby.
Discover authentic cuisine infused with the fiery flavors of Jamaica. Sample our eclectic menu from fine dining to beachside eats, and allow your tastebuds to dance.
Guests of Sunset at the Palms enjoy a wide array of all-inclusive benefits that allow them to fully enjoy their experience by taking away many of the worries of vacationing. Exclusive benefits include:
- Fast track through customs at Sangster International Airport with Club Mobay’s VIP arrival service
- Highly personalized services via the resort’s Personal Sunset Concierge program
- Private beach club
- Tree Top Suites include Club Mobay’s VIP arrival service and departure service
ALL-INCLUSIVE HOTEL SERVICES & AMENITIES
- All meals with a choice of buffet dining, beach grill and à la carte restaurants
- Premium bar offerings at any of the three bars, plus a swim-up bar
- A variety of non-motorized water sports, including snorkeling, kayaking, and windsurfing
- Air-conditioned fitness center featuring Cybex equipment
- Nature walks with the resort’s resident gardeners, who introduce guests to Jamaica’s flora and fauna
- Daytime activities and evening entertainment, including live reggae music, dancing lessons, and Jamaican cooking and bartending classes
- Weekly cocktail party hosted by resort management and staff
- Complimentary WiFi in the lobby and guest rooms
- Nightly turn-down service
- All-inclusive rate includes taxes and tips
- We offer exclusive Direct Booking Benefits as well, including savings of up to
- Club Mobay VIP Arrival Service for expediting through Immigration and Customs upon arrival
- $100 Resort credit per room per stay*
- Personal Concierge services
- Best Rate Guarantee
Book your serenity now at Sunset at the Palms: thepalmsjamaica.com
*some restrictions may apply
Serenity, luxury and untouched beauty at one of the top all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica as selected by Trip Advisor’s Travelers Choice Best of the Best Award for 2022. This is where you depart from the ordinary. Forget the chaos and clatter of the world and treat all of your senses with an escape to our tranquil, luxury resort in the heart of Jamaica’s coveted coastline of Negril.