Photo © Elena Dyulgerova via Vege Vega
Recipe by Elena Dyulgerova via Vege Vega
This Buddha Bowl With Miso Dressing is loaded with fresh flavors, a little crunch, a little sweetness, and a lot of deliciousness! Smothered in a flavorsome miso-tahini dressing that is super delicious, that brings the whole salad together. Absolute perfection!
The weather is getting warm, and it’s the time of the year when you don’t really want heavy curries for dinner, but a delicious salad. A nutritious, filling, and healthy is what this buddha bowl is!
The good thing about this buddha bowl is that it can be easily adjusted to your preferences; a different vegetable choice, dressing consistency – pretty much anything you like can be adjusted to your taste.
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 2 handfuls of fresh peas
- 2 handfuls of Greens beans boiled
- 2 handfuls of broccoli florets
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- 2 handfuls of spinach or leafy greens of choice
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 6 tbsp water
- 1 tsp of white miso
- Preheat the oven to 375F/185c.
- Wash & poke the sweet potatoes and add them onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, steam/boil the broccoli and green beans.
To make the dressing:
- Mix all the ingredients together until thick consistency.
- To assemble – spread the green leaves of choice around the plate, then carefully arrange the rest of the ingredients. Drizzle the dressing on top and sprinkle some sumac if you like and enjoy
NOTES: This salad will keep well in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Serving: 1 serving Calories: 500kca l Carbohydrates: 44.5g Protein: 9.6g Fat: 8.7g Fiber: 6.1g
Elena is a professional Chef. She love to cook, eat healthily and live a sustainable cruelty-free life. She creates delicious Vegan recipes, that are easy to make, delicious and healthy. Follow for delicious Vegan food and lifestyle tips! Vegevega.com